Sunday, August 12, 2012

December Rose - Block 1 Done

I did another block this afternoon while watching Ginger Rogers, the star of the day on Turner Classic Movies today.  This is the December 2011 Block from The Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month Club.  This time I remembered to weigh the skeins before I started the block.  I have a full ounce of the red, and 7/8 of an ounce of the blue.  After making this block, I have 1/2 an ounce of the red and 5/8 of an ounce of the blue.  Definitely enough to complete the second block, but not much extra.  I also weighed the first Mother's Corsage block and it weighs exactly 1 ounce.

Pattern:  December Rose by Melinda Miller, December 2011 Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month
Yarn:  Tinsel Toes in December Berry and Conifer
Hook:  2.75 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment