After whipping out a couple of crochet blocks I was at a loss as to what to work on next. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of works in progress sitting around, it was just that none of them really appealed to me. After some thought I pulled out this project which has been hibernating for quite some time. According to my Ravelry project page I started this project on July 15, 2009. I did the body in the round, working the single increases and then set it aside when I had to start the cast on increases for the sleeves. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the increases. Fast forward three years. I ended up doing a knitted cast on. The other big challenge was the lace chart. There are both horizontal and vertical repeats. The horizontal repeats are marked, but the explanation was not that great. The vertical repeat was not really marked, although they do mention it in the pattern instructions. I ended up scanning the chart and printing out several copies so I could cut and tape them into a complete chart.
Pattern: Gedifra 1376 from Moments 0209
Yarn: Gedifra Mayra
Needles: US 7 (4.5 mm) and US 6 (4.0 mm)