Sunday, January 1, 2012

Three Quarter Time Shawl - Chart E

Finished up Chart E, another set of blossoms, only to discover that I have two more sets of blossoms in Chart F.  Sigh.  I am getting really good at those increases...

I have to go back to work on Tuesday, and that makes me kind of sad.  I've enjoyed my time off, I really needed the break.  I even got a fair bit done in my studio.  Things are coming together and I am getting organized and creating homes for all the stuff that I have accumulated.  I have photographed the pattern envelopes for all my Vogue, McCalls and Simplicity Patterns, and I won't tell you how many that is.  I still have the Butterick and Folkwear Patterns to photograph.  They are all on my iPad and the pictures are labeled with the pattern number.  I thought about photographing the back of the pattern envelopes as well, but the iPad camera isn't really that great and the details weren't very readable.  I suppose I could have scanned front and back into PDFs, but that would have been a lot more work.  Making a stack of patterns and snapping pictures is pretty quick.  Labeling them all is a bit more tedious, but still not too bad.  Hopefully once I get my studio squared away I will be able to do some sewing.  I have a wonderful cutting table, but right now it is a bit cluttered...

No comments:

Post a Comment