Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Through the Looking Glass - Clue 1 - Take 2

So I was happily knitting away on this shawl with the Autumn for Anna colorway when the yarn informed me that it really didn't want to be an Alice in Wonderland themed shawl.  It wanted to be something fall-like.  Then, when I was looking at colors for the Jungle Book KAL I spotted the Tart Berry colorway and just fell in love (we will not go in to how many colorways on The Unique Sheep that I have fallen in love with).  My yarn came this past weekend just as I was finishing up my Golden Phoenix shawl so I happily cast on and finished clue 1 today.

And speaking of my Golden Phoenix, it blocked up so wonderfully.  The shawl is soft and drapey and the beads on the ends give it a wonderful swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment