Saturday, October 22, 2011

Barcelona Pullover - Finished!

I also finished my Barcelona pullover last week.  The change in color between the top half and the bottom half is partially due to uneven natural lighting and partially due to the way the yarn colors pooled.  In the bottom half of the sweater the pink really started to dominate.  I love these sweaters made with Fiesta Yarns, they are just so colorful and fun and now that the weather is cooling off a little I am wearing them whenever I have the opportunity.  I wore my Poppies sweater this past Thursday and threw my Limestone Shawl around my neck to add a little extra warmth.

Pattern - Top Down Raglan from Sweater Wizard Software
Yarn - Fiesta Yarns Boomerang in Barcelona, 3 skeins
Needles - Size 5 and 6

No comments:

Post a Comment