Saturday, January 13, 2024

Winter Wonderland Dress and Cowl - Finished!

I finished up the dress back on Christmas Eve and managed to get a decent picture of me wearing it once it was off the blocking mats.  I have even worn it to work this year.  It is very comfortable.  The cowl was cast on as soon as I finished the dress (Christmas Eve), and was finished and blocking on January 3.
Once it was off the blocking mats I was able to get a decent picture of me wearing both.
Styling the cowl is a bit of a challenge.  It is 21 inches tall and about 55 inches in circumference at the bottom and about 48 inches in circumference at the top.  The red turtleneck is what I wore under the dress when I wore it to work and I really like how it all comes together.  Yesterday I went through all of my Unique Sheep Advent sets (except the most recent one) and have them all sorted and bagged up ready to be turned into beautiful projects.

Pattern:  Githa by Linda Marveng
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep 4 Ply SW Merino Fingering
Needle:  US 2.5 (3 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment