Saturday, January 13, 2024

Orchid Tea Doily Rug - Loop On!

Back in 2019 I swatched for a pattern out of the Spring/Summer 2008 Vogue Knitting Magazine called the Medallion Top.  It uses Cascade Yarns Pima Tencel yarn.  Back on Christmas Day in 2020 I finally cast on the top, and managed to knit a bit before I set it aside.  I decided to come back to it last weekend, just to see if I was going to finish it or not.  Well, the decision is or not.  I just was not enjoying knitting the combination of the yarn and the pattern so I went out on Ravelry and did some pattern searching and came up with a Tea Doily Rug.  Just a fun crochet project (I think Cotten yarns work so much better in crochet), so I grabbed a fresh skein of yarn and looped on.  It is fun, the pattern instructions are very detailed, and so far it is looking good.

Pattern:  White Tea Doily Rug by Tatsiana
Yarn:  Cascade Yarns Pima Tencel
Hook:  3.5 mm (E)


No comments:

Post a Comment