Saturday, May 6, 2023

Fan Shawl 3 - Finished!

I finished this up this past Tuesday, but didn’t get a chance to block it until yesterday.  I have three of these shawls now because originally I had planned on giving two away (to my sister and her business partner) at my annual trip to the Bead & Button show.  But, alas, that show is no longer happening.  The Bead & Button magazine stopped publishing in October of 2020, and the last show was in 2019.  Not that I would have gone anyway.  I stopped going after the 2018 show.  I still have the show program for the 2020 show that never was.  I cast this on back in March, so it’s taken me almost two months to finish it.  It took me about a month to get through the first skein and about a month to get through the second.  At least I’ve been consistent in my attention to it.

Pattern:  Fan Shawl
Yarn:  Hand Painted Knitting Yarns Superwash Fine Merino
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment