Saturday, January 30, 2021

Crocus Vest - Finished!

 

I finished this up last weekend.  It made for some good knitting while watching play off games.  Now I need to get it boxed up and sent on its way to its new home.  I do hope it fits Carol.  I texted her for her “over arm measurement” and she asked if I was knitting her a straight jacket.  She got excited when I told her it was for a vest and when I sent her a picture of the yarn, her reaction was “yum”.  When I was working this I caked up all four of my skeins and ordered them from darkest to lightest.  I ended up using 379 grams of yarn, so I have 85 grams of my fourth skein that I can use for something for myself, which makes me happy as this is a lovely colorway.  I will hold onto that fourth skein until I know that it fits her, just in case I have to make adjustments.

Pattern:  Practically Vest by Kelly Herdrich
Yarn:  Dream in Color City
Needle:  US 6 (4.0 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment