Saturday, January 9, 2021

Crocus Vest - Cast On

 

I can’t very well send something knitted to my sister Virginia without also sending something to her business partner (and our adopted sister) Carol, so I grabbed this yarn out of my stash and cast on a Practically Vest.  I’ve been wanting to make one for her for a while.  I love the colors of this yarn.  It is one of The Loopy Ewe exclusive Dream In Color colorways - Crocus Hocus Pocus.  I’m sorry that I don’t have more as it really is luscious.  I do have a skein of the colorway in the fingering weight, but I would love a vest of my own in this colorway.

This is also great mindless knitting for reading or watching TV and will knit up fast so I can get it on its way to its new home.

Pattern:  Practically by Kelly Herdrich
Yarn:  Dream in Color City
Needle:  US 6 (4.0 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment