Saturday, January 9, 2021

Box of Chocolates - Clue 1

I signed up for two Mystery Knit Alongs that both started with the New Year.  This is Box of Chocolates by Hilary Latimer.  It takes 5 skeins of yarn, and every clue has 3 options.  Her group on Ravelry is called Criminal Knits...for the Serial Knitter in all of us.  She also writes mystery novels.  I read the first one Malice in Wonderland.  It was a fun and quick read.  I’m now reading her second one The Dyeds of March.  They are definitely brain candy - but these days, that is just what I need.

I grabbed 5 skeins of Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock that had found their way into my stash over the past year or so.  The colors are (from left to right):  Aspenglow, Frozen, Slopeside, Unity and Enchanted Pony.

Pattern:  Box of Chocolates by Hilary Latimer
Yarn:  Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment