Monday, January 18, 2021

Coral Coast Wrap - Section One Done

 

I have actually knit this section twice.  Somehow the first time through I got off a stitch on the first repeat of the pattern, so my k2togs did not line up nicely.  I thought about just ignoring it and even got two-thirds of the way through section two before I decided that I really did need to fix it.  So I ripped back and then started knitting from the original section one.  You can see the remnants of the original cast on.  Seems I knit a bit tighter this go around.  I am keeping the first and last two stitches in garter stitch as I think it just gives a nicer edge.

Colors:
January - Cedar

Pattern:  Coral Coast Wrap by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  Hedgehog Fibres Skinny Singles
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment