Thursday, November 28, 2019

Dreamy Adalia - Both Sleeves Finished!

Actually, the cardigan is blocking right now.  I finished up the first sleeve yesterday and the second sleeve this afternoon, and the collar this evening.  I added extra stitches into the underarm as I was worried about it being too tight there based on the pictures and the instructions.  I also picked up extra stitches when I worked the sleeves, ending up with 10 stitches picked up in the underarm instead of the 3 called for in the pattern.  The KC setup has only 7 decreases for the sleeve, instead of the 8 called for in the pattern.  I noticed this when I was working the first sleeve but didn't worry about it as I wasn't trying to match the pattern stitch count anyway.  Once it's done blocking I'll attach the buttons and sew the button band flap down.

Pattern:  Adalia by Jennifer Wood
Yarn:  Spirit Trail Fiberworks Verdande in Daydream
Needles:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment