Sunday, November 24, 2019

Dreamy Adalia - Body Done!

I finished up the body this afternoon.  I started getting a bit too complacent at the end and crossed a couple of cables the wrong way a couple of times.  Usually I spotted it on the next right side row, but one of them I didn't spot until six rows later.  Yikes.  I had to do some cable surgery to fix it.  There was one thing I discovered with the KC version of the pattern.  They created a diamond chart for the last part of the body by combining several charts so you have one chart with five diamonds on it, but they used charts that had increases in them for two of the diamonds (the first and last diamonds) but the instructions clearly state that there are no further increases at this point.  I checked photos of the cardigan from the pattern and also from project pages and decided to ignore those increases.
On to the sleeves now.  I'm going to switch to the next generation of knitCompanion at this point.

Pattern:  Adalia by Jennifer Wood
Yarn:  Spirit Trail Fiberworks Verdande in Daydream
Needles:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment