Monday, November 11, 2019

Winter Braided Yoke - Neckband Done!

Last night I worked the neckband with skein 3.  It went quickly, although I think my copy of the pattern has an error as it states to work the ribbing on the neckband the same as the body, for 2.5 inches.  But the ribbing on the body is only worked for 1 inch, and based on the picture on the pattern the neckband is only worked for 1 inch.  I worked a k2, p2 rib instead of a k1, p1 rib as I like the look of it better.  The back shows the short rows that are worked to make it fit better.  I used shadow wraps for the short rows.
I tried it on this morning and I'm happy to say it fits perfectly.

Pattern:  Winter Braided Yoke by Hélène Rush
Yarn:  Knit One, Crochet Too Meadow Silk
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment