Friday, November 8, 2019

Dreamy Adalia - Making Progress!

I finally picked this project back up after letting it sit for almost 3 years.  In the interim I've started and finished 78 other projects.  Once I put it down it was intimidating to pick it back up again, given the complexity of the pattern.  I bought the pattern already set up for knitCompanion because of the complexity, but unfortunately that left me feeling like I was working blind, just following the instructions without a clear understanding of where I was going.  Not a good feeling.  And then there was the whole knitCompanion upgrade and I was working this in the Legacy app.  Fortunately I can still work in the Legacy app and once I got started it actually came back to me pretty quickly.  I think I'm getting close to being done with the body.

Pattern:  Adalia by Jennifer Wood
Yarn:  Spirit Trail Fiberworks Verdande in Daydream
Needles:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment