Saturday, November 16, 2019

Winter Braided Yoke - Body Done!

I finished up the body this morning.  I only did 5 of the 6 increases called for in the pattern and began working the ribbing on row 81.  I worked a k2, p2 ribbing for 7 rows and bound off in pattern.  I had to decrease 1 stitch at each side to get the correct number of stitches for the ribbing to work.
I have 39.2 grams left of skein 4 and I've caked and weighed skein 5, which came in as the lightest of the bunch at 97.9 grams.  That means I have 137.1 grams for the sleeves, or 68.55 grams per sleeve.  Hopefully that will be enough.  I figure if I run short I can always make 3/4 sleeves instead of full length sleeves.

Pattern:  Winter Braided Yoke by Hélène Rush
Yarn:  Knit One, Crochet Too Meadow Silk
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment