Friday, November 8, 2019

Peacock Feather Shawl II - Finished!

Wow.  Has it really been a month since I've posted anything?  Well, I have been busy.  I finished Artsygal 2 back on October 20, and discovered a hole in it when I was blocking.  I still need to fix it.  More on that in a later post.  I also whipped this little shawl out while I pondered how to fix my other shawl.  I knit this for Ellen of Earthfaire.  She will be kitting it up for her store.  Thankfully the pattern instructions have been completely revamped and are now super easy to follow.  This one came out a little bit smaller than my first one. I think it is due to the Ella Rae, which just doesn't quite have the bulk of the Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK.  But on the bright side, at least I didn't run out of it.  I have more yarn to make another one and I bought extra so I can make the shawl bigger.

Pattern:  Peacock Feathers Shawl by Aksenik Lyudmila
Yarn:  Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball Starke 6 and Ella Rae Lace Merino DK
Needle:  US 2.5 (3 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment