Sunday, April 14, 2019

Elizabeth of York - Making Progress

I have been slowly making progress on my Elizabeth of York.  Photographing it is a bit of a challenge.  I ended up pinning it to my dress maker dummy.  I did have a mistake that I had to fix - discovered after I had already worked a couple of rows past the mistake.  I ended up dropping the stitches down and pulling them back up in the correct colors.  It was not easy and I'm pretty amazed that I managed to do it.  I'm taking this one slowly on purpose, only working on it in good light and when I'm not tired or watching TV.  I really don't want to make another color mistake because they are not easy to fix.  Here is a view of the back side.

Pattern:  Elizabeth of York by Alice Starmore (from Tudor Roses)
Yarn:  Alice Starmore Hebridean 2 Ply in Wild Orchid and Spindrift
Needle:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment