Sunday, April 14, 2019

Beluga Shrug - Two Stripes Done

This past week was The Unique Sheep Retreat and I needed car knitting so I pulled this project out.  I started this one way back in August of 2018, so it has been languishing for a while.  I had set it aside after working the central panel.  I grabbed my Namaste Train Case to put it in.  I hadn't used it yet.
I set it on the floor of the car and used it as a foot rest (shoes off of course) while we were driving.  It was plenty roomy for the shrug yarn as well as the knitting and a few notions (scissors and a needle case) and I liked feeding the working yarn out of the hole in the side of the case.  It fed smoothly.
The magnetic latch seems to work pretty well.  I was toting it around the Retreat while I was there and it was a great place to stash my check book and my phone.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-Sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment