Thursday, April 18, 2019

Dusky Nor'easter - Two Sleeves Done

The second sleeve went quickly and now I need to cast on for the body.  I'm going to continue with the k2, p2 rib on the body, so I need to do some figuring on that.  I've got the chart all set up in knitCompanion, as well as some of the text directions and I've got another skein of yarn caked up and ready to go.  I've been working so much with the lace and fingering weight yarns lately, it is nice to be working with heavier weight yarns.

And speaking of lace weight yarns, I need to start my latest test knit - a lace shawl - but I need to get beads for it.  I have some in my stash that might work, I just need to see if I have enough.  I am trying to use up stash whenever I can.

Pattern:  Nor'easter by Thea Colman
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)
Yarn:  Dream in Color Classy in Dusky Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment