Saturday, April 20, 2019

Winter Wonderland Vest - Yoke Done

I worked on this last night while we were watching a documentary on the Roman Invasion of Britain and again this morning while watching some Knit Stars videos (till Bruce woke up) and then reading.  I just did the cast off of the sleeves and the cast on for the underarms, so now it is just the body from here on out.  I have about 30 grams of my second skein left, plus two more skeins.  I'm working the gradiance from light to dark, which with this set is from skein 4 to skein 1, so right now I'm working with skein 3.  It is now to the point where I don't need the instructions and can just work rows until I get to my last skein and have to do the math to see how many more rows I can work.

Pattern:  Practically by Kelly Herdrich
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Super Wool Worsted in Winter Wonderland
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment