Saturday, November 18, 2017

Turkey Trot Kallara - Skein 3 Done

These skeins knit up fast, and so does the pattern.  I finished up skein 3 yesterday.  This one brings the greens into play and I really like how it goes with the first 2 skeins.  Skein 4 is a more dramatic departure, being hardly variegated at all, and darker.  It matches the dark green in skein 3.  I'm liking how it is working up.  I have been checking out other Ambah O'Brien patterns and I've got a couple more projects waiting in the wings.

I'm going to make another Kallara with this set:
This is Tea Party, also by The Unique Sheep, and this time I'll be able to do the stripes as the pattern calls for.

And I'm going to make a Celadon out of this set:
This is the The Unique Sheep 10th anniversary set.

Pattern:  Kallara by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Rare Breed in Turkey Trot gradiance and Cladonia
Needles:  US 5 ( 3.75 mm)



No comments:

Post a Comment