Thursday, November 2, 2017

Hurricane Watch Myndie - Color 1 Done

I finished up the first color and started the second color this week.  Because I had created a spreadsheet it was easy to get stitch counts for the shawl and determine when I should transition to use my colors evenly.  I did the math for 6 colors, which leaves the white skein out, as well as for all 7 colors, but my first transition was actually after the predicted point for using just 6 colors, so that is what I'll do.  I am using up each color before switching to the next, with one caveat, I am switching at the very beginning of a right side row, to make the color changes clean, so I have about 3 feet of color 1 left over.

Pattern:  Myndie by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  Rare Breed by The Unique Sheep
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment