Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Lady of the Lake - Chart 2 Done

I spent some time yesterday afternoon working chart 2 in both directions.  I am taking my time with this one, and not working on it when I'm tired or distracted.  I also use my Ott work light, to make sure I don't missing any stitch loops, especially when working those k3 together through the back loop stitches.  I really like working with the Sea Silk.  It seems to have a softer hand than the Marici Lace or the Ling.  Just handling the piece to take this picture makes me want to work on it, it feels so good.  The next chart is 38 rows, and on my knitCompanion screen it just seems to be nothing but k3tog tbls.  Yikes!  This one was only 18 rows.

Pattern:  The Lady of the Lake by Carolyn Blakelock, a modification of The Once and Future King by Janine Le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Sea Silk
Needles:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment