Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tangled Threads Crochet Blocks - Finished!

My knitting mojo has been a bit low of late, so I took a break and decided to crochet the other block of my Tangled Threads set.  I crocheted the first block way back in December.  In between I had pulled my copy of Crocheting in Plain English by Maggie Righetti off of my shelf and picked up some left over yarn and a crochet hook and done some practicing.  I am happy to say that it paid off.  This block definitely went faster, even with having to rip back a couple of times because of mistakes.  It is also exactly 8 inches.
Here are the two blocks side by side.  The eagle-eyed observer will note that the first block (on the right) is a little smaller than the second block.  I haven't decided if it will be an issue yet or not.

Pattern:  Tangled Threads by Melinda Miller (part of The Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month Club)
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Golden Rod and Red Sorrel
Hook:  2.75 mm (C)


No comments:

Post a Comment