Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blooming Beauty - Block 2

After finishing up the other block I decided to go ahead and crochet this one.  Being so close to catching up on the Luxe blocks has inspired me to do more.  I even pulled out my zip-lock bag of the Tinsel Toes blocks.  Of course I was so excited to get the other Blooming Beauty block sewn into my throw that I forgot that I usually take a photo of the two blocks together.  Oh well.

The second clue to the 4th Knitterati Mystery finally came out yesterday afternoon with no word on why it didn't come out on Friday.  In fact the boards have been rather quiet.  Maybe everyone is watching the Olympics.  I'm not a sports fan, so I don't usually watch the games.

Pattern:  Blooming Beauty by Melinda Miller
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Spring Pink and Light Bark
Hook:  2.75mm (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment