Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blooming Beauty - Block 1

This is the April 2011 Crochet Block of the Month from the Unique Sheep Club.  I did modify the pattern a little by switching between the two colors several times.  In the original pattern the central motif is one color, and the rest of the block is the other color, but I got bored crocheting with the same color.  I started this on July 10 and have been working on it off and on, but this morning I decided that I wanted to finish it.

Actually, this morning I just wanted to finish something, anything.  I have plenty of works in progress.  The third clue for the Spirit of Guernsey Shawl is out and I am about 25% done with that.  All four clues are out for the Triffid Shawl but I have only just started the third clue.  The 3rd Camp Loopy project kicked off yesterday so I cast on that project this morning.  The one thing that hasn't come out on schedule is the second clue to the 4th Knitterati Mystery, which has me a little bit concerned, especially because there is no chatter about it.  Very strange.

Pattern:  Bloom Beauty by Melinda Miller
Yarn:  Luxe by The Unique Sheep in Spring Pink and Light Bark
Hook:  2.75mm (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment