Saturday, January 8, 2022

Joy to the World - Finished!

I actually finished this shawl back on December 26, 2021 and then didn’t get around to posting about it.  I did my currently favorite knit on edging to finish it off.  I did not work the I-Cord edging along the top edge.  As you can tell it is a generous size.  It was a bit more of a challenge to block than I expected.

I ended up using blocking wires along the top edge, then did my best to make sure the yarn over spines and garter ridges were straight.  The lace edging I pinned out point by point.  Because I used a 3-needle bind off to join the triangles the top edge isn’t quite straight across, but that is okay.



Pattern:  Joy to the World by Louise Robert
Yarn:  Biscotte Yarns Bis-Sock & The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment