Sunday, January 30, 2022

Arrowhead Shawl - Finished!

I finished this shawl up on January 24.  I am very pleased with how it came out.  I used up all of the yarn and really like the design element.  Once I finished the lace chart, I picked up stitches along the cast on edge and started working with the remaining yarn, working decreases at the beginning and end of the right side rows and increases on either side of the purl column.  I did a combination of knit rows and purl rows, just making it up as I went along, and also did two rows of eyelets, just for some variety.  Blocking was a little bit of challenge, mostly just making sure (as much as possible) that lines were straight.


Pattern:  Arrowhead Shawl by ChiWei Ranck 
Yarn:  Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light + Tweed
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment