Sunday, January 30, 2022

Neon January 2022 Knitalong - One side Done!

I finished up Part 2 on January 19, and received Part 3, the final part quickly.  I have been mostly focusing on finishing up this one, although I did take time to finish up Part 2 on the Triangle version as well.
Yesterday I finished up the first half.  When it came time to put the stitches on hold I used a new tool that I just received - The Knitting Barber Cord.  I bought mine from Dreamweaver.  I have to say it worked very well.  I followed the directions and those stitches slipped right off and onto the cord.  Once I had freed up my needles I cast on for the other side.  I know that the two halves are not going to match from a color perspective, but I am embracing the differences and the colors.

I do love these sort of short row patterns where you have a very colorful yarn with a solid contrast.  They are just so much fun to knit and the results are so beautiful.

Pattern:  Neon January 2022 Knitalong by Iris Schreier 
Yarn:  Art Yarns Merino Cloud
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)




No comments:

Post a Comment