Friday, May 22, 2020

Mirror, Mirror Vest - Cast On

Once I finished up my Walk on the Moon I needed another easy project for knitting while working.  I’ve had these skeins caked up for a while, so it was easy to just grab them and cast on.  The project is one I’ve done a number of times before so it is all set up in knitCompanion.  The yarn is one of the SpaceMonster shipments, complimentary colorway to Take a Bite.  It is called Mirror, Mirror and is just gorgeous.  My sister Virginia covets the color and I was thinking I would make it into a vest for her, but I’m going to have a hard time parting with it.  We’ll see what happens when I’m done.

Pattern:  Practically by Kelly Herdrich
Yarn:  SpaceCadet Yarns Cressida, color is Mirror, Mirror from the SpaceMonster Club
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment