Sunday, May 31, 2020

Lamina Wrap - Ten Skeins Done

Even though I have been busy with other projects, I have not been totally neglecting my Lamina Wrap.  I’ve knit ten mini skeins, the leftover skeins from my Xuan Wrap - skeins 22, 23, and 24 and the first seven skeins of the Advent set.  I do love the color progression.  I also realized that I am using a US 6 needle, not a US 4 as I had noted in previous blog posts, and also not the US 5 the pattern calls for.  I did notice that my fabric was a bit more open and at one point I thought about starting over on smaller needles, but I like the fabric I’m getting, so I’m just going to go with it.

Pattern:  Lamina Wrap by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Rare Breed Christmas Carol Advent Set
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment