Sunday, May 10, 2020

Lunar Fade MKAL - Clues Three, Four and Five

Apparently I have been forgetting to blog about my Lunar Fade MKAL and here we are up to Clue 5. The photo above is Clue 3, and it is a bound off piece that will somehow get incorporated into the final shawl.
Clue 4 started another piece and had a modified version that preserved the symmetry of construction. I started out using the standard instructions, but decided I wanted the symmetry so I ripped back and started over.  The color use is different though - flipping the color schemes.
Clue 5 is almost the same as Clue 2 except the increases are at the beginning of each section instead of at the end.  I’m guessing Clue 6 will be almost the same as Clue 3, except the line of yarn overs will go in the opposite direction.

Pattern:  Lunar Fade MKAL by Larissa Brown
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk Single
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)



No comments:

Post a Comment