Sunday, May 24, 2020

Lunar Fade MKAL - Clue 7 Done

We put the pieces together in Clue Seven.  It is hard to get a full picture of the shawl.  First we placed markers on the crescents in the lace swirl sections.  Then we started with the tips.
For all of the stitch picks ups, I picked up a stitch in each of the I-cord stitches.  For the tips I ended up with one more stitch than the pattern called for, but I just went with it.  Once I had one tip done, I tackled the other tip.
I made sure that I had the same number of stitches for my second tip so they would match.  Then we connected the two pieces.
Here I ended up with four more stitches, two on each side, then the pattern called for, but again I just went with it.  It means that I end with my Color D instead of Color B as the pattern called for, but I’m good with it.

Pattern:  Lunar Fade MKAL by Larissa Brown
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk Single
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)





No comments:

Post a Comment