Monday, July 15, 2019

Starry Dreams - Halfway Done

Last month I saw a beautiful shawl pattern on Ravelry (I know, when don't we find beautiful shawl patterns on Ravelry).  This one was the called Hopes and Dreams by Ágnes Kutas-Keresztes.  You sign up for the knit along and you get the first clue for free.  If you finish the first clue by 25 July, you will get the full pattern added to your Ravelry library.  If you don't, you will have to buy the pattern in order to finish the shawl.  I went stash diving (I'm trying very hard to work from my stash as much as possible) and came up with two skeins of Dream in Color Starry from the 2015 January Dream Club.  I cast on July 4th, and finished up the first clue this past weekend.  I've caked up the second skein.  You can work the shawl in two different colors, but I opted for a single color for mine.  The yarn is a tonal variegated yarn, and the picture does not do the colors justice, or show how sparkly it is.

Pattern:  Hopes and Dreams by Ágnes Kutas-Keresztes
Yarn:  Dream in Color Starry
Needle:  US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment