Saturday, March 24, 2018

The Lady of the Lake - Chart 4 Side 2 Done

When I first started working this I was working on both sides in alternation.  It didn't take me long to get tired of juggling two cakes of yarn so I knit to the end of one of the cakes (row 9 of chart 4), which became my side one, and then put the project down for a while.  When I picked it back up I continued working on what I had labeled side 2, finishing up chart 3 (my last post) and then continuing with chart 4 (this post).  I've started the second skein of the set, but I wound it into two (almost) equal cakes.  I will continue working this side until I am done with it and then I will return to side one and finish it.

Pattern:  The Lady of the Lake by Carolyn Blakelock, a modification of The Once and Future King by Janine Le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Sea Silk
Needles:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment