Saturday, July 30, 2016

Raspberry Blaze - Done!

After I got back from my business trip last Saturday I focused on completing my July Camp Loopy project.  I finished up the third repeat of the chart on Tuesday - had to switch to 60 inch cables to fit all the stitches - and then started the I-Cord bind off.  The bind off took me until Thursday to complete and I blocked it on Friday.
Blocking presented a bit of a challenge as the last chart repeat increased the stitches to the point where it wouldn't lay flat.  In the end I didn't even pin anything, I just laid it out and let the edge ruffle.  This morning I went back and picked up stitches and worked an I-Cord edging around the neck to give it more stability.

Pattern:  Ocean Blue Collar by Eline Oftedal, modified to be a capelet
Yarn:  Dream in Color Classy in Raspberry Blaze
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment