Sunday, July 3, 2016

MagicWaves Triangle - Done!

I finished this shawl up last night and blocked it this morning.  I had to use flash to get this picture, it is overcast here this morning.  You can see the yellow that I used to bind off.
The yarn I used is the yellow in the bottom left hand corner.  I think it is leftover from the Field Day Crochet Blocks, in which case the color is Honeycomb.  I worked through row 16 with the sixth skein, ending that row with less than 2 grams, which I knew was not enough to complete another row (I had been weighing after each row once I started getting close to the end).  The pattern has you bind off on any wrong side row so I knew that I had to work one more right side row before I bound off.  I joined the yellow and worked row 17 and then bound off on row 18.  I almost made it.  I ran out of the yellow about 2 inches from the end so I used some of the remains of skein 6 to finish.

Pattern:  MagicWaves Triangle by Kieran Foley & Nim Teasdale
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Snow Glint
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment