Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tea Rose Shawlette - Chart E Done

And am I glad to be done with Chart E.  I was starting to get tired of Daisy Stitch, although it is a pretty stitch from a texture perspective.  Now on to the Never Ending Border, also known as Chart F.  I had to use the flash to get this picture, but the color isn't too off.  The ones that I snapped of the first two clues came out really pink.

On another topic, Fred did something really sweet this morning.  We were both in the kitchen and he walked up to me and gave me a head butt and body rub.  This is the first time he has made any demonstration of affection without prompting, and no, there was no food involved in the exchange.

Pattern:  Tea Rose Shawlette by Julia Temiseva
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Tea Rose
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment