Friday, December 6, 2013

Tea Rose Shawlette - Chart A Done

Here's hoping that the third time is the charm for this shawlette.  I received the pattern and yarn on April 7, 2012 as the second shipment of the Unique Sheep Smell the Roses Club.  I knit Chart A for the first time on May 7, 2012 and for the second time on July 15, 2012.  I've never gotten past Chart C.  This time around I scanned the pattern to pdf and imported it into my Knit Companion iPad App.  More and more I find myself using the app when knitting lace.  It is just so easy to read the charts, you can make them bigger with just a flick of your fingers and you never lose your place.  This is not the best picture, taken with flash, but I want to be able to start Chart B and I won't be able to get a decent shot until the weekend.

Pattern:  Tea Rose Shawlette by Julia Temiseva
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Tea Rose
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment