Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pineapple - Lace Pattern Done

I finished up the lace pattern last night.  The pattern does not call for the eyelet row, but I like the way it sets the lace off from the short row stockinette section, so I added it.  I did the same thing on the Gr-orange shawl.  I'm going to do the first two short rows, which establish the pattern, and then set this aside and finish up my second crochet block.  The works in progress are piling up again.  I received my yarn for the Open Eye Tunic, Camp Loopy Project 2 starts tomorrow, and I need to finish my Wavelettes shawl.  I am not quite done with the first half of that one.  I will confess that I got distracted by the combination of Unique Sheep yarns and Alina Appasov's crescent shawl patterns.  The basic pattern would be an easy one to modify, and it is filling my head with all sorts of possibilities.

Pattern:  Vidalia Lace Shawl by Alina Appasov
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Verve in Pineapple
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment