Friday, June 14, 2013

Crushed Tart - Main Chart Done

I didn't get a whole lot of knitting done while I was at Bead & Button, but I did during my lay over in Yellow Springs at my folks after the show.  Once I got used to the lace pattern it was pretty easy.  It didn't seem like I was using much yarn until I got to the last repeat of the main chart.  I did a spreadsheet with the stitch count and I will have enough yarn to finish, and will also use enough yarn to qualify for the Camp Loopy challenge.  After finishing the main chart I have 26 grams of yarn left.  Based on my yarn usage I should use 112 grams of yarn (not including the bind off), my skein has 118 grams.  It will be close, but not doing the nupps (I am replacing them with beads) helps a lot.  Nupps eat yarn.

Pattern:  Crushed by Rachel Henry, from the Lovelorn Collection
Yarn: dragonfly fibers djinni sock in Queen of Tarts
Needle:  US 7 (4.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment