Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pesto - Lace Part Done

I finished up the lace portion of my Peridot Necklace Lace Shawl, which I have renamed Pesto, after the yarn color, cause I am silly like that.  As I was working on this yesterday it occurred to me that I had another 4 skein gradiance set that would look good in this pattern so off I went to dig it out of my stash.  Now, you have to understand that while most of my stash is cataloged and organized and in nice plastic containers there has been some overflow in the last year or two which has accumulated in piles in various places around the house.  The latest pile up is in the room that would be a formal dining room, if we did any formal dining.  I dug into the project bag that I thought I had put the yarn in and came up with another set.
This is Gr-orange on Tinsel Toes, and after some thinking I realized that it must have been a Sip 'n Stitch Tea Club shipment.  I dug into another project bag and found the original set that I was thinking of.
This set is Pineapple, which is one of my favorite snacks, and was also a Sip 'n Stitch Tea Club shipment.  The yarn is Verve, which is the same yarn as Pesto.  When I turn this into a shawl, I will start with the first skein, the dark green, and end with the yellow.

Pattern:  Peridot Necklace Lace Shawl by Alina Appasov
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Verve in Pesto
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment