Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Knitterati Mystery 5 - Clue 1

I received the club yarn this past week, but the patterns didn't come out until yesterday.  Of course I immediately found the perfect yarn in my stash for the mystery shawl and cast on.  The yarn is Zen Yarn Garden Squooshy in the Horne Creek Fall colorway, which was the September offering of the Art Walk Club.  I have actually knit this clue twice, as there was a mistake in the directions, they indicated that the wrong side rows should be knit rather than purled.  I kind of like the effect of the garter stitch (see photo below), but went ahead and reknit according to the corrected directions.
I still haven't completed the socks from the previous shipment, and I need to get back to them and complete them before I start the socks from this shipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment