Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fresh Ink Pullover - Body Done (Mostly)

I still need to do the neckband, but I didn't bring my shorter cable with me.  The fit is good and the pullover will be warm and comfy.  I am writing this post from the Owl's Nest in the Arthur Morgan House Bed & Breakfast in Yellow Springs, Ohio.  Every room here is named for a bird.  Across the hall is the Hawk's Nest.  The room is not large, but is very comfortable.  Here is a shot of the bed, with Bruce napping.
We are up on the third floor, which is why we have the sloping ceiling.  We have a private bath, although it is rather narrow.  You've heard of galley kitchens?  Well, this is a galley bathroom.  I would not recommend this particular room for large people, but for Bruce and I it works just fine.
I really love the built in drawers.
The location is incredibly convenient.  We haven't had to drive since we got here, which is a good thing, because neither one of us has wanted to drive anywhere.  We are only a short block away from my parents' house, and a short walk into the heart of town.  It has been a very relaxing visit.  The innkeeper, Susanne is charming, and we feel very welcome here.  So much nicer than staying at a big chain motel.  And the breakfasts are very yummy.  We will definitely stay here again when we come to visit.

Pattern:  Top Down Raglan from Sweater Wizard
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity DK in Fresh Ink
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)




No comments:

Post a Comment