I've been working on a couple of different projects, making progress but not finishing anything, but today I did finish up the back of the Draped Vest, for the second time. The yarn is Karabella Aurora 8 in purple. Blocking was a little tricky because it was easy to stretch it out too much and lose the texture. It does not help that the pattern does not have a schematic, so I don't really know the finished dimensions, and the gauge was given in stockingette stitch, not the pattern stitch, so I can't even calculate what the dimensions should be. I just pulled the edges out and then mushed things around a bit until it looked okay.
Pattern: Draped Vest by Naturally
Yarn: Karabella Aurora 8
Needle: US 7 (4.5 mm)