I am actually exactly half way through the border, but this is a picture that I took this morning when I was a third of the way done. I would have been further, but I screwed up a little last night. I decided to put it on a needle with a shorter cable but for some reason I grabbed the wrong size needle - a size 3 instead of a size 5. I didn't realize it until this morning when I was rummaging in the project bag and came up with an empty size 5 needle package. Ooops. I checked to see how obvious it was, and it was pretty easy to spot. Fortunately I had only knit about one and a half repeats with the smaller needle. So this morning I ripped back.