I have been trying to finish up some of my languishing works in progress. This one had been sitting for three years before I picked it back up again. When I needed a break from the never ending border I worked on this and I finally finished it up this morning. I knit in the round until I got to the cast on increases for the sleeves, at which point I worked the front and back separately. After I finished one side of the front I went ahead and joined the front and the back on that side. I sewed the underarm seam working from the end of the sleeve in, and did a three needle bind off for the top seam. The finishing of the sleeves and neckline was new to me. The raw edges are actually encased in knitting. When you pick up the stitches, you have a needle on the outside and one on the inside. You knit three rows with each needle before joining them and finishing up with 5 rows of knitting. This causes the nice rolled edge. It was a major pain in the ass, and I would recommend putting the inside stitches on a cable that can be joined so the stitches don't get away while you are working the outside stitches. It is definitely worth the trouble though, and I will probably use the technique again.