Saturday, March 16, 2024

Joy to the World - Dragons - Finished!

I finished this up on February 28 while I was home from work, taking a sick day.  I knit the border and read the third book in The Bear and the Nightingale trilogy by Katherine Arden.  A book recommendation that I had gotten from Harmony Reads, the companion book video podcast to the Fleece and Harmony knitting video podcast.  I highly recommend the trilogy.  It was a very good read.
I’ve already worn this shawl to work twice, and showed it off at a Fruity Knitting Knit & Chat Zoom session.
Completion of this shawl uses up the The Unique Sheep Dragon Advent Calendar from 2018, and most of another skein in my stash - the brown border, which was part of a neutral trio that I picked up at a Unique Sheep Retreat, when those were still happening.

Pattern:  Joy to the World by Louise Robert
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep 4 Ply SW Merino Fingering and Kiri
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment